This program is perfect for those expats living in Barcelona and who want to improve their level of Spanish in their free time. The nature of this course is less intensive than other available courses, as it is intended for local residents who have less time available. For this reason, it is given at night, twice a week.
What are the advantages of the Evening Spanish Course in Barcelona?
- The course is given for all Spanish levels
- It is less intensive than other course offered, with 4 hours a week
- A combination of written and conversational exercises
- Smaller groups facilitate a relaxed atmosphere
- You can meet other expats that are in your same situation!
Who is this for?
The course was specifically designed for expats who are already living in Barcelona. In the case that you have a job in the city, are studying or have another commitment that makes it difficult to take intensive classes, this is perfect for you. In addition to the class time, you will also meet people from all over the world who live in Barcelona like yourself.
What to expect from the classes?
You will have a quality teaching team of native speakers and special materials designed for the expat program.
The course is divided into modules within each semester, allowing you to do what you wish. With the purchase of one textbook, will cover 3 modules, the equivalent of one semester, so you can use the same book for many months.
For academic quality, the academic body and social inclusion involved, we fully recommend this Spanish course for expats in Barcelona.
Hours and Available Dates
The Evening Spanish Course has three official start dates throughout the year but students can join every month, with the beginning of a new module – each quarter has three different modules. The start dates for 2018 are the following:
- 1st quarter:
- January 9th
- February 1st
- March 1st
- 2nd quarter
- April 3rd
- May 3rd
- June 5th
- 3rd quarter
- September 13th
- October 2nd
- November 6th
- Welcome pack
- A selection of immersion activities
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Academic activities
- WiFi and Computers with Internet Access
- Program: 4 hours per week (2 classes), 48 hours per module.
- Spanish level: All Levels
- Duration: 3 modules of 1 month each
- Average group size: 6 People
- Schedule: Martes y Jueves. 7:00pm a 9:00pm
- Price: €136 (10% OFF paying one level at once)