For those who wish to live a cultural experience on another level, we designed the special program to best combine our Intensive Spanish 20 course together with flamenco classes so you not only learn the language inside the classroom but also in the dynamic environment of exciting dance classes.
The program consists of 20 lessons of intensive Spanish classes per week, given in the form of group classes either in the morning from 9:30 to 12:30 or in the afternoon from 14:30 to 18:30. The methodology combines conversation theory and dynamics that encourage student participation and dialogue with each other. Topics covered include current events or day-to-day situations that the student considers relevant.
To complement the base program, two group Flamenco classes are added to the schedule during the same week as the intensive Spanish course of 20hs. They take place during the afternoon / evening so that the student can attend without issue regardless of which Spanish class shift you may have.
- Welcome Pack
- Spanish Course Book (€25 deposit returned at end of program)
- 4 Free Activities per week – Cultural, Social, Academic and Integration aim
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Academic activities
- City Center Tour
- WiFi and computers with internet access
- Spanish Classes: 20 group lessons per week, either during the morning or the afternoon
- Salsa Classes: 2 group classes per week, either in the late afternoon or in the early evening
- Start dates: Begins every Monday of the year
- Spanish level: For all Spanish levels
- Flamenco level: For all dance levels