If you are looking to learn Spanish and have fun at the same time, this program is for you. Our Spanish & Salsa program combines an Intensive Spanish course of 20 lessons per week together with two weekly dance classes so you learn the language in the classroom and also while dancing to the rhythm of salsa.
The complete course is composed of 20 hours per week of group intensive Spanish classes plus two dance classes per week.
For Spanish lessons inside the classroom, you can choose between two shifts: morning, from 9:30 to 12:30, or afternoon, from 14:30 to 18:30. The methodology combines theory and dynamics that encourage participation and dialogue among students. You engage in conversations about current topics or day-to-day situations relevant to your academic learning.
To complement the base program, two group Flamenco classes are added during the same week as the Intensive Spanish 20 course. They take place during the afternoon / evening so that the student can attend without issues regardless of which Spanish class shift you may have.
- Welcome Pack
- Spanish Course Book (€25 deposit returned at end of program)
- 4 Free Activities per week – Cultural, Social, Academic and Integration aim
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Academic activities
- City Center Tour
- WiFi and computers with internet access
- Spanish Classes: 20 group lessons per week, either during the morning or the afternoon
- Salsa Classes: 2 group classes per week, either in the late afternoon or in the early evening
- Start dates: Begins every Monday
- Spanish level: For all Spanish levels
- Salsa level: For all dance levels