In the host families single rooms have usually a single bed. Students will have their own set of keys and will be able to enjoy a home-style experience without losing their independence.
The family will change the bed linen and towels and will clean the room once a week, plus
the family will prepare breakfast or breakfast and dinner. It is a great opportunity to experience the culture and rapidly progress in Spanish.
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Arrival day: Sunday before the start of the course
- Departure day: Saturday after the end of the course
- Extra nights available upon request
- Check-out time: before 12:00 pm
- Average distance from the school: 15-20 minutes walking distance
- Maximum distance from the school: 25 minutes
- Location: Eixample, Sagrada Familia, Gracia, Ciutat Vella.
- Room contents: a bed, a closet, a desk and a chair, a lamp, sometimes a bedside table.
- Bathroom usage: shared. [We also offer rooms with private bathroom which can be either inside or outside the bedroom].
- Cleaning frequency: before the student’s arrival and once a week for common areas.
- Wi-Fi: yes
- Shared bathroom
- Halfboard (breakfast and dinner)
- Towels and sheets
- Weekly cleaning of bedroom
- Living room
(Extra Night: € 40)
(Extra Night: € 35)