In the shared apartments the single rooms can have a single or double bed (standard single rooms or big single rooms) and can also have private facilities (limited availability). This is a great, affordable option for those who want to see Spanish culture but need a more independent option, as this accommodation does not include meals. The room has adequate furniture to allow the student to study. If not, students can use an alternative space, such as the living room.
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Arrival day: Sunday before the start of the course
- Departure day: Saturday after the end of the course
- Extra nights available upon request
- Check-out time: before 12:00 pm
- Average distance from the school: 15-20 minutes walking distance
- Maximum distance from the school: 25 minutes
- Location: Eixample, Sagrada Familia, Gracia, Ciutat Vella.
- Room contents: a bed, a closet, a desk and a chair, a lamp, sometimes a bedside table.
- Bathroom usage: shared. [We also offer rooms with private bathroom which can be either inside or outside the bedroom].
- Cleaning frequency: before the student’s arrival and once a week for common areas.
- Wi-Fi: yes
- Shared bathroom
- Towels and sheets
- Living room
(Extra Night: € 35)
(Extra Night: € 30)