Group Excursions in Barcelona and other cities of Spain
Are you looking for an adventure outside of Barcelona? Expanish organizes group excursions from Barcelona for students to see and experience as much of Spain as possible. We have both day and weekend group excursions in Barcelona to test your Spanish skills while exploring a small medieval town or hiking through the mountains. We offer plenty of opportunities for sightseeing in Barcelona, so you never run out of things to do in the city, but we know you want to see more than one place in Spain. That is why we have planned group excursions year-round. We welcome you to join us and other Expanish students on these exciting trips.
Each excursion in Barcelona is scheduled on specific dates which typically relate to the best season to visit the area. Have a look at what we offer, then feel free to contact us to see if we have an excursion planned during your visit.
Sightseeing in Barcelona and Exploring Spain
Embark on an adventure to explore the most beautiful landscapes of our country, from the waterfalls of Iguazú, to the Salt Flats of Salta, passing through the Uco Valley in Mendoza. Group excursions occur once a month. If you cannot make it to the scheduled group excursion or want a different adventure, we can also assist you in planning your trip.
A visit to the Cava, a few kilometers from Barcelona, is perfect to immerse yourself in fine wines, tales of Spanish history, and mountainous scenery. Participants get to know the wineries and people who run them while they learn about the wine industry and enjoy the beautiful views.
In Girona, only 60 miles (102 kilometers) north of Barcelona, you can marvel at medieval architecture. It also has gothic cathedrals and a very rich history to learn. The Oñar River is an ideal setting for strolling along the shore and taking pictures of its colorful buildings.
Taking the train from Plaza España, students can easily spend the day in Montserrat. It has a beautiful mountain range for great hiking and enjoying the panoramic views of the unique rock formations and unusual terrain.
The relaxed coastal town of Sitges is an ideal place to spend the day. Walk around the old city or enjoy a delicious meal. There is also time to explore the many shops and enjoy the breathtaking sea views.
Take a look at which group excursions we’ve got planned for the months ahead!
- Senderismo por la “carretera de les aigües” y menú catalán – 7 april, 2018
- Una noche en la Comunidad Valenciana: Descubre la cuidad de Valencia – 7 april, 2018
- Montserrat – 12 may, 2018
- Girona & Camí de Ronda – 9 june, 2018
- Pasa una noche en la Costa Brava: Girona & Camí de Ronda y Dalí & Besalú – 9 y 10 june, 2018
- Tarragona – 7 july, 2018
- Una noche en Tarragonés: Descubre Tarragona y los secretos de I’Anoia: Cava y “Castells” – 7 y 8 july, 2018
- Visita Cavas y Sitges – 4 august, 2018
- Visita guiada al Museo Dalí y Besalú – 15 september, 2018
- Una noche en Aragón: Descubre la cuidad de Zaragoza – 6 october, 2018
- Vic – 6 october, 2018
- Colonia Güell – 10 november, 2018
- Senderismo por la “carretera de les aigües” y Calçotada – 15 december, 2018