DELE Exam Preparation Course in Buenos Aires
You can take the DELE exam here in Buenos Aires and we can help. The DELE (Diploma de Español Lengua Extranjera, or Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) is a linguistic proficiency exam that accredits your competency in the Spanish language.You will need to sign up in advance for your specific language level and we highly recommend at least two to three weeks of DELE exam preparation in Buenos Aires before your exam date.
This internationally-recognized accreditation is granted by the Cervantes Institute (Spain). The exam is only offered on specific dates throughout the year and can only be administered by an institution accredited through the Cervantes Institute.
The course for the DELE exam preparation in Buenos Aires consists of individual classes in Buenos Aires, Argentina, specifically designed to ensure you develop the necessary competencies to pass the selected level of the exam (beginner, intermediate, or advanced).
DELE exam preparation course materials
A wide variety of Spanish language texts are used in all writing and listening exercises to expose you to all forms of Spanish spoken throughout the Hispanic world, including Spain and a number of Latin American countries.
You will receive learning materials to specifically prepare you for the exam and will be coached in each area of the test. At the end of the DELE exam preparation in Buenos Aires, you will be given a practice exam which will help you integrate your acquired knowledge and skills and to prepare for the actual testing situation.
- Diploma de Español Nivel A1 (Beginner level): This qualification certifies that the student is able to successfully manage commonly used expressions and has developed the basic Spanish that is needed to communicate immediate needs and to manage everyday topics and situations.
- Diploma de Español Nivel A2 (Elementary level): This certificate attests that the student is capable of understanding commonly used phrases and expressions of a personal nature (basic personal and family information, running errands, local geography, hobbies, etc.).
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Intermediate level): This level attests to a sufficient linguistic ability for understanding and responding appropriately in most normal day-to-day situations and for expressing desires, needs and opinions in a basic way using a neutral Spanish, without local nuances.
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Intermediate level): The B2 certificate demonstrates that the student can understand and communicate complex topics, including technical or abstract themes, can produce clear and detailed texts that include analysis or the defence of a personal opinion, and can naturally interact with any native speaker with fluency and ease.
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1 (Proficient level): At this level, students are expected to be able to use the structures of the language with ease and fluency, both in written and oral communication. Students should be able to adapt their language to a variety of social situations, and express opinions and take part in discussions and arguments in a culturally acceptable way.
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Advanced level): The advanced C2 certificate proves that the student has developed the necessary language competence to manage any situation with ease, quickly adapt their communication style to different contexts with precision and accuracy, and understand the cultural customs embedded within the language that they use.