Business Spanish Classes
The Business Spanish course in Barcelona was imagined for business professionals who need the language in order to communicate in their workplace.
You will be exposed to specific vocabulary and idioms from a professional environment, so that at the end of the course you can interact naturally with colleagues and Spanish-speaking clients.
To ensure a solid understanding and internalization of the content, the business Spanish course in Barcelona is divided into two main sections: 20 group Spanish lessons per week and 4 individual classes of business Spanish.
This allows you to take an integral approach to the language while also being able to practice scenarios from the group class, clear specific questions and perfect the language in a personalized way.
Quick Facts Business Spanish
Who Should Take the Business Spanish Course?
We consider this course relevant for professionals who understand that speaking Spanish is becoming more and more important in an increasingly globalized market. If you consider Spanish language skills relevant to business, this course is for you. Being able to function properly in an important business meeting with people from Latin America or Spain can be the next step to take your career or your company to the next level. Here are a few reasons why taking business Spanish classes in Spain is a great investment in your future:
- There are over 500 million spanish speakers in the world.
- It’s the second most used language in international communication and one of the three official languages of the UN.
- 1 in every 10 residents of North America speaks Spanish at home.
- In the world of globalized business, emerging markets have become crucial economic components and the ability to speak a second language is becoming increasingly important.
- Following the creation of MERCOSUR and the economic crises that have taken place in established global economies, emerging Latin American economies such as Argentina and Chile are becoming important global commercial partners.
What Should I Expect in the Business Spanish Classes?
To give a better idea of what can be learned through the Business Spanish course we have put together some example curricular modules. Anyway, it is possible to adapt the content to the student`s interests.
Module 1: The Company
- Explanation of staff roles and job descriptions in a company
- Specific vocabulary from a professional business environment
- Trades and professions
- Expressions for introductions and interaction between work colleagues
- Formal greetings, polite expressions in conversation, and written language
Module 2: The Job Search
- Preparing your CV and cover letter
- Interview skills
- Agreeing and disagreeing with the opinions of others in the business place
- Justifying a position
- Reading and understanding job descriptions
Module 3: The Important Business Meeting
- How to give and ask for information
- Requesting and preparing reports
- Giving advice on investments
- Stock Market and investments
- Expressing doubts or probabilities regarding events and outcomes
- Referring to possible or probable scenarios regarding investments
- Various texts about business economics
Module 4: The Business Trip
- Conferences and seminars
- Useful expressions for organizing networking events or meetings outside of the office
- Scheduling and appointments
- Travel vocabulary
- Globalization and Latin American markets
- Oral comprehension and verbal practice on specific topics that interest the student
What Spanish level do I need to join this program?
You need a minimum A2 Spanish level.
Can I choose the schedule I prefer for my group and private lessons?
Group lessons are scheduled from 9:30 am to 1:20 pm.4 private lessons are arranged according to availability.
What type of accommodation do you offer?
We offer Homestays including half-board, Shared Apartment with Host, Student Residences, and private apartment options to suit your desired immersion experience.