Immigration requirements differ for each country, so be sure to check the consulate page for your country of origin. It is the sole responsibility of the student to ensure compliance with the Spain Visa and immigration requirements to enter the country prior to departure. If you have any questions with respect to the visa or immigration requirements for your particular situation, please contact us.
General requirements include:
- Passport (valid for the entire period of the intended stay)
- Tourist Visa (depending on the country of origin)
- Valid reason for stay (proof of accommodations, proof of a trip itinerary, and return ticket)
- Proof of sufficient economic means for the entire period of the intended stay
- Proof of enrollment in classes (provided by Expanish upon request)
Currently, citizens of the European Union can enter Spain with a valid passport and stay for as long as they wish.
This information is current as of October 9, 2018 and is subject to change.