Survival Spanish Course in Barcelona, Spain
Taking the Spanish Crash Course in Spain will teach you the bare basics and rapidly prepare you to travel and “get by” in Spanish speaking countries.
Offered in individual modules of two hours each, these interactive, bite-sized language classes provide you the words and phrases needed to survive everyday situations. Classes are individual so that you can learn specific content prepared for you.
The goal is for you to begin speaking straight away and to achieve as much as possible in two hours while also providing you with the tools to continue learning outside the classroom by applying concepts to different contexts.
This Spanish Crash Course in Spain ensures that students taking one module will leave the course armed with the vocabulary to get by in specific situations and key phrases that can be applied to a multitude of situations. Students who take between two and five modules will build on their vocabulary and phrases with each module they take, while consolidating and practicing the things they have learned in previous modules.
Spanish Crash Course in Barcelona Quickfacts
If you want to skip the intensive courses and you consider yourself a beginner with little or no Spanish knowledge, we highly recommend taking a Spanish Crash Course in Barcelona during your stay. You will learn vocabulary and phrases needed when eating at a restaurant, while shopping for souvenirs, and for travelling around Spain or Latin America.
The Spanish Crash Course in Spain flexible from 1 to 5 modules of two hours each, and each day is devoted to a different theme. Students can choose to take the modules they find most appealing or participate in all five as they are complementary. Whatever you choose, each and every module is:
- Fun – interactive and engaging class time includes role playing, games, listening and speaking exercises.
- Cultural – a great introduction to Barcelona as they incorporate content specific to Spanish culture and tourism.
- Flexible – perfect for travellers who have little time in Barcelona—students can book anywhere from one to five days.
- Informative – Crash Course professors have years of experience and are passionate about providing dynamic and engaging lessons.
- A High Value – the professor will provide course materials that will not only help guide class time, but will also allow the student to review the information at home.
- Well-Located – held in Expanish’s boutique language school on Carrer de Pau Claris in the Eixample barrio of Barcelona.
What is the recommended Spanish level for this course?
The Crash Course is designed with absolute beginners in mind.
Can I choose the module?
Yes, absolutely. We offer 5 modules to choose from.
For which real-life situations would this course be most useful?
The Crash Course is most useful for students who will be traveling and want to know the basics for getting around, going shopping, and meeting people.
Reviews of the Spanish Crash Course in Barcelona
All the teachers I’ve had here have been very engaged in the group as well as in the progress of the individuals. The spirit in the class and at the school is friendly and cozy, when you come to a big city without knowing anyone that means a lot. I can recommend anyone wanting to learn spanish to choose Expanish.