Business Spanish Classes
Our Business Spanish Course in Buenos Aires is based on the Spanish that is used every day in a Spanish-speaking professional environment.
You will learn the vocabulary and other language components specific to a formal professional setting so that you can master the Spanish needed for real-life business situations. This course will enable you to speak Spanish with clients and colleagues!
Our Business Spanish Course in Buenos Aires consists of 20 hours of regular group classes and 4 individual business Spanish classes per week. The combination of group and individual lessons allows you to improve your language skills in the social environment of a group and then enjoy two days of private lessons in a top-rated Buenos Aires school.
Who Should Take the Business Spanish Course?
We recommend this business spanish program in Buenos Aires to anyone who understands that knowing how to communicate in Spanish is becoming increasingly important and valuable within a business context. Your Spanish skills could be a crucial step to closing a deal with a business partner in a Latin-American company or perhaps relied on during a business trip. Your impressive new language knowledge could even help land you a great promotion. Here are a few reasons why taking Business Spanish classes in Buenos Aires is a great investment in your future:
- There are over 500 million spanish speakers in the world.
- It’s the second most used language in international communication and one of the three official languages of the UN.
- 1 in every 10 residents of North America speaks Spanish at home.
- In the world of globalized business, emerging markets have become crucial economic components and the ability to speak a second language is becoming increasingly important.
- Following the creation of MERCOSUR and the economic crises that have taken place in established global economies, emerging Latin American economies such as Argentina and Chile are becoming important global commercial partners.
To give a better idea of what can be learned through the Business Spanish course we have put together some example curricular modules. Anyway, as there are four private classes, it is possible to adapt its content to the student`s interests.
Module 1: The Company
- Explanation of staff roles and job descriptions in a company
- Specific vocabulary from a professional business environment
- Trades and professions
- Expressions for introductions and interaction between work colleagues
- Formal greetings, polite expressions in conversation, and written language
Module 2: The Job Search
- Preparing your CV and cover letter
- Interview skills
- Agreeing and disagreeing with the opinions of others in the business place
- Justifying a position
- Reading and understanding job descriptions
Module 3: The Important Business Meeting
- How to give and ask for information
- Requesting and preparing reports
- Giving advice on investments
- Stock Market and investments
- Expressing doubts or probabilities regarding events and outcomes
- Referring to possible or probable scenarios regarding investments
- Various texts about business economics
Module 4: The Business Trip
- Conferences and seminars
- Useful expressions for organizing networking events or meetings outside of the office
- Scheduling and appointments
- Travel vocabulary
- Globalization and Latin American markets
- Oral comprehension and verbal practice on specific topics that interest the student
What Spanish level do I need to join this program?
You need a minimum A2 Spanish level.
Can I choose the schedule I prefer for my group and private lessons?
Group lessons are scheduled from 9:30 am to 1:20 pm.4 private lessons are arranged according to availability.
What type of accommodation do you offer?
We offer Homestays including halfboard, Shared Apartment with Host, Student Residences, and private apartment options to suit your desired immersion experience.
Business Spanish Reviews
All the teachers I’ve had here have been very engaged in the group as well as in the progress of the individuals. The spirit in the class and at the school is friendly and cozy, when you come to a big city without knowing anyone that means a lot. I can recommend anyone wanting to learn spanish to choose Expanish.