Learn Spanish and Dance Tango
Experience the most exciting immersion course by combining the fun of tango and the utility of Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This unique bundle gives you the full immersion experience during your visit to Argentina as you learn Spanish and tango together. You can experience the inspiring and original tango culture of Buenos Aires through one-of-a-kind lessons at a local tango school that partners with Expanish. At the same time, you have the chance to practice the language with other students and travelers taking dance lessons while in Buenos Aires. Classes are held in Spanish but the instructor can speak in English if a student needs extra guidance.
Spanish & Tango Quickfacts
Why learn Spanish and the Tango in Argentina?
Buenos Aires is the birthplace of tango. Learning Spanish with tango in Argentina is a great combination–just like cafe con leche! This course is great for anyone who wants to say they tried tango in the city in which it was born and is even suitable for professional dancers who want to learn a new form or hone their craft.
In the Tango & Spanish program, you will receive:
Two tango classes (one group class and one individual class) per week
- Practice with a highly-trained and experienced teacher
- Learn key dance steps through formal instruction
- Practice on the dance floor with other students
- Focus on the areas in which you need extra instruction
- Suitable for all levels (beginner to advanced)
20 hours of Spanish lessons per week
- Participate in our popular Intensive Spanish 20 course
- Enjoy practice in a small group setting
- Develop the 4 key language skills: speaking, writing, reading, listening
- All Spanish levels are welcome
Optional Tango Show and Milonga Visit
The included group and individual dance classes are not the only way to learn tango and practice Spanish in Argentina. You can also see a tango show or even go to a milonga, a local tango dance hall. All of these are great ways to complete you experience abroad and put your dance skills to work. These extra activities are optional and can be booked after arrival here at the school.