What To Do in Buenos Aires While Learning Spanish
Why choose to study Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina? It is an ideal city for any student. Follow our quick tips and student guide for Buenos Aires and you will soon feel like a true Porteño!
Buenos Aires is unique in that it combines Latin American passion and charm with European elegance. It is a city bursting with modern and classic culture with a world-class restaurant and nightlife scene. There are so many exciting things to do in the city (as demonstrated in the following student guide for Buenos Aires). The options are endless! Practicing Spanish is at the top of the list, of course. When it comes to exploring Buenos Aires, let Expanish be your Buenos Aires tour guide!
Top 5 Sights:
- The Obelisk
- Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo
- Puerto Madero
- Recoleta Cemetery
- Caminito – La Boca
Top 5 Things To Do:
- Take a guided bike tour around the city
- Drink coffee at the historic Cafe Tortoni
- Explore the fashion boutiques and restaurants of Palermo
- Take the antique A line of the subway
- Browse the antiques and markets in San Telmo