Survival Spanish Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina
This ultimate Spanish Crash Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is designed specifically for people wanting to learn the basics quickly so they can get by in any other Spanish-speaking country. Offered in individual modules of two lessons each, these bite-size and interactive language classes provide you the words and phrases needed to survive everyday situations. Classes are organized upon request, whether you are a solo traveller, a couple of friends, or a group.
The Spanish Crash Course in Buenos Aires is divided into five individual modules of two lessons each, and each day is devoted to a different theme. Students can choose to take the modules they find most appealing or participate in all five as they are complementary.
Spanish Crash Course in Buenos Aires Quickfacts
If you want to skip the intensive courses and you consider yourself a beginner with little or no Spanish knowledge, we highly recommend taking a Spanish Crash Course in Buenos Aires during your stay. You will learn vocabulary and phrases needed when eating at a restaurant, while shopping for souvenirs, and for travelling around Latin America.
Below are some examples of the very basic phrases and sentences you will learn in the course. If you can already understand some of these, then you might want to consider trying one of our Intensive Spanish courses instead!
- “¿Cómo voy a La Boca?”
- “¿Me puede traer un bife de lomo de caballo, jugoso?”
- “¿Cuál es la cotización del dólar?”
- “Me duele la cabeza.”
- “¿Cuánto cuestan esas botas de cuero?”
- “¿Qué tipo de películas te gustan?”
- “Quiero comprar dos pasajes de coche-cama a Iguazú.”
We have developed five different learning modules designed to work for people who want to take one module, while also being complementary for those who want to take all five modules.
The goal is for you to begin speaking straight away and to achieve as much as possible in two lessons while also providing you with the tools to continue learning outside the classroom by applying concepts to different contexts. This ensures that:
- Students taking one module will leave the course armed with the vocabulary to get by in specific situations and key phrases that can be applied to a multitude of situations.
- Students taking between two and five modules will build on their vocabulary and phrases with each module they take, while consolidating and practicing the things they have learned in previous modules.
What is the recommended Spanish level for this course?
The Crash Course is designed with absolute beginners in mind.
Can I choose the module?
Yes, absolutely. We offer 5 modules to choose from.
For which real-life situations would this course be most useful?
The Crash Course is most useful for students who will be traveling and want to know the basics for getting around, going shopping, and meeting people.