Education Completed: High School Graduate
Foreign Language Proficiency: All Levels
- Pre-arrival Support
- Airport Pickup
- Comprehensive on-site orientation
- Welcome activity + Welcome Pack
- Staff available for 24/7 emergency support
- Accommodation options:
- Homestay: includes wifi, private room, shared bathroom, breakfast and dinner, towels and sheets, weekly bedroom cleaning
- Student Shared Apartment: including single rooms, shared bathroom, no meals and free wifi
- Intensive group Spanish classes
- Free Weekly cultural activities (4 per week)
- Expanish Certificate of Completion
- Access to Expanish Study Center M-F from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- International medical insurance
- Visa fees
- Accommodation extras (telephone, laundry, meals, etc)
Immigration requirements differ for each country, so be sure to check the consulate page for your country of origin. It is the sole responsibility of the student to ensure compliance with Argentina Visa and immigration requirements to enter the country prior to departure.
In general, our students enter the country on a tourist Argentina Visa, which typically lasts 90 days and can be renewed for a second period of 90 days after arrival (for a total period of 180 days).
This information is current as of October 9, 2018 and is subject to change.