At Expanish, we believe the option of online learning is key for any academic institution to have, and these are 10 reasons why:
- More flexibility with your time. Although they may be new to some, online courses are not a new service. Online classes have been popular for years, because they offer something that traditional classes often lack: flexible timetables. Only available in the morning? There’s an online class for that. Available during your lunch hour? No problem. You can schedule your classes, when you want them without having to worry about time constraints.
- More flexibility with your location. Take classes at your convenience without having to worry about a long commute or an inconvenient location. Or, as is the case now, there is no need for you to leave your home while you are social distancing.
- Connect with locals, even if you can’t travel. All of our professors are local to either Buenos Aires or Barcelona, so you will be learning from native speakers, and forging connections with them, even if you aren’t there.
- Meet & network with new people from around the world. Our students are from all over the world, which will lead you to make connections with people from different countries and backgrounds. You will not only learn Spanish, but get to know about other cultures and places.
- Friendlier to your wallet. Let’s face it, buildings cost money. Taking classes online helps bypass the costs of facilities, making sure you see the most economically friendly price possible.
- At your own pace. Online courses require you as a student to want to take them. You are in charge of managing your own time and work, and you can do it at the pace that works best for you. There is no getting bored or falling behind.
- Improve your technical skills. Learning online means you will be interacting with new online platforms and applications. It will sharpen your technical skills and teach you how to overcome new challenges when you are in similar situations in the future.
- More interaction. It has been reported that more shy, or unsure students, feel a lot more comfortable interacting in online classes than in the traditional classroom setting. It is a different environment, which allows people to come out of their shell a bit more, at their own time.
- Effectiveness. Online classes have been proven to be effective, to the extent that online learners have been known to outperform their peers in traditional classrooms.
- Comfort of your own home. At the end of the day, nothing beats being able to go to class in your pajamas with a mug of hot coffee and your pet next to you. It will be the most comfortable class experience you will ever have.
For all of these reasons and more, we believe our Online, Virtual Campus Experience will be gratifying and helpful during these difficult times.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at our Online Spanish Classes, and see which option works best for you!